Hear Us

2009-04-05

West Coast, continued

The Orange, CA house party was everything it was cracked up to be. I hid my Tecate 40 oz. and a couple of beers in the refrigerator so no scroungers would get a hold of them. We tried to videotape the show, but our computer gave out and the condenser mic got some pretty weird room noise.

We went to crystal cove and had some beach time. This is all just event listing right now. I don't have much commentary on the events because I haven't been thinking much, just doing. A lot of ideas are cooking in my brain right now, but none connected to day to day happenings.
Some pictures from the beach should be up soon. Yesterday we visited Venice Beach. Not so crystal, more meth - a truly nasty place. I can't say I subtracted from the aura of the overused and sick. Here is a deceased duck found off the strip.

The state of my clothing; eating up the world like everyone else with sneaky boozing.
A show in Long Beach (prospector) and LA (the good hurt) await. Then home, hopefully. The brakes of the vehicle are now dying, the lines are sweating out brake fluid. The smog makes palms look ugly and sad. The highway is very dangerous, and we'll have to travel that tonight to get out to Long Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment