The generator on the RV doesn't operate correctly, but the engine does. The vehicle runs well. The refrigerator no longer smells like oyster po-boys, but the freezer does. We never open the freezer.
I'm trying to save money, so I bought a bottle of cheap whiskey to use. I want to buy less drinks.
Things are going well so far, the stars are wonderful in Tuscon. The city uses low candle orange street lamps to preserve the view.
Our friend Jared shacked us up for the night and we got a chance to play some Halo 3. I got a couple killing frenzies, dominated, no big deal.
The drive out here wasn't as beautiful because the clouds covered up the moon; it was thin in the first place. You couldn't watch the mountains pass by at night, like bunches of fluffy pillows floating down stream. That's what it looked like with the light of the big, full moon we got last time.
It's okay.
See you in California!

No comments:
Post a Comment