Matt is dying his hair blonde. What else is new?
There was a trashy obese woman sitting at adjacent table at dinner last night.
Waiter: I already ran your card twice, I'm sorry ma'am but it's being declined.
Woman: I talked to the godamn credit card company yesterday! Run it again!
Waiter: Uh, okay. You know, if you want to leave your ID here with me you can come back and pay tomorrow.
Woman: You're making me look like an ass, you know that!? I leave TWENTY dollar tips everytime I come here. This is bullshit!
Waiter: I'm sorry but if you can't pay I'm going to have to call the cops.
Woman: The cops? What the hell? I'm never coming back to this trash heap. This place is ridiculous!
Me: Ma'am, calm down, he's just doing his job.
Woman: Shut up you fagoty asshole! Go away!
Me: You're out of control.
I walk out of the room and come back a few minutes later. Not only has this woman walked out on her check, she has managed to crush her chair under her immense weight.
Some people...
sigh...
Brett
Hear Us
2009-04-08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment