
I prepared a plate for this wonderful meal I bought at 7-eleven. I've got mixed fruits. You can see the kiwis and strawberries and mango. Mostly, the mango comes slightly less than fully ripe, but I like the sour taste of it. The chips are spicy jalapeño, 7 eleven brand. Shit. The topo chico just exploded all over my computer - just now. I wiped it down with a spare shirt and opened a million programs in the process, like powerpoint. It takes a long time to close. I like Topo Chico. Though I wish they would package them in glass bottles like they used to.
I enjoy hot sauce, and it can cover up mediocre tasting food. Not that any of these products lack that zest, but I apply hot sauce liberally all the same. Cholula is preferred. I'm stuck with this Tapatío stuff for now.

Boy, my life is exciting! This is it, ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:
Post a Comment