Hear Us

2009-04-19

SELLOUT: The Frontier Brothers officially and enthusiastically endorse Pony shoes!



[SELLOUT is a new feature wherein The Frontier Brothers embrace the corporate world with a sense of excitement seldom seen in nature.]



What is not to love about Pony sneakers? Through beaches and bodegas, city halls and shopping malls, urban jungles and regular jungles, my Pony's have never let me down!

I'm gonna be painfully honest for a second. I've never been a very good shoelacer. As a tween, my laces would untangle at the worst possible moments. Those damn shoestrings were chiefly to blame for the "famous first date pratfall of freshman year." She never forgave me. Her dress was stained with balsamic vinaigrette. Even as an adult, it is only through the greatest concentration and footed feats that my laces stay tied.

With my Pony's, that's a thing of the past!

We ran into the team Pony (Colin & Tess) at SXSW and they hooked us up with sneakers from the back of their van, drug-deal style. Ever since, the frontier gang has been seen proudly sporting the pony logo. You should see Marshall's deep purple kicks. They turn heads. I'm not kidding!

Anyhoo, the Pony cats hooked us up and I thought we'd return the favor. So attention earthlings, go forth into the economy and return clad in the dankest footwear this side of ...

uh..

end.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment