On top of that odd thing, the house has been acting strangely. I believe there might be some heightened spiritual activity here. I don't believe in ghosts. But I have spotted some strange, bright green marks in rooms that were shut before I opened them - like something holding a glowing rock, moving it about quickly and every few seconds opening their fingers so that a bit of the light could leave a streak across the dark space surrounding it. I don't acknowledge a being. I only recognize the possibility that the space I live in is more alive than I thought. Trees especially. I tend to see trees as a big living thing, when in fact they are crawling with creatures themselves. Always critters are scurrying around and behind you, all manner of insects are running up and down trees and over the ground and even inside your engine compartment when you are not driving around. I think if we saw every insects as a point of light, the world around us would be pocka dotted mess, the ground and walls would look the same as the night sky.
Just a bit ago I scanned the trees with my flashlight. I found the two white points of a cat staring back. Any night, a cat might be perched outside, high in a tree. Shining a light into darkness is typically frightening. I am more frightened in a bright kitchen at night with two large windows. I can be watched, examined by the critters outside. The window becomes a two way mirror. I cannot see into the dark. Our lives are spared by someone everyday and everyday you are secretly watched as you walk the dog.
Hear Us
2009-05-29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it must be the rats. they must have come back.
Post a Comment