Hear Us

2009-05-07

I got up early, too

I was awake early today as well. In case you didn't know, it's Travis on twitter. When I post I put a little signature.

Since I've basically weaned myself off of my medication, I don't have to take it much. I'm supposed to take a pill everyday, but I usually take one every four or five days. I took one last night. The medication has a peculiar effect. Both times I've administered the stuff after a good absence, I rise early the next morning. Check out this huge cup I have. I use it for water because I drink a lot of water to keep myself hydrated.

2 comments:

Wisemeister said...

Marsh, while adequate hydration is important, I think you should be aware of the inconspicuous dangers of fluoride ingestion (Austin has fluoridated its public water supply since 73). A simple google search of the word fluoride yields plenty of articles on this, but you can also hear the author of "The Fluoride Deception," Chris Bryson, give an abridged breakdown here (note: this content may shock and alarm you):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7319752042352089988

Alyssa said...

Or you could look at Alyssa's teeth, you know, whatever is closer (granted, my flouridosis was from eating toothpaste as a [dumb] kid).

Post a Comment