Brett met a fellow from Spinto Band, a nice guy. Trav showed off his ass (legendary amongst Southwestern alumni) and I drank some PBR's. Indie girls just make me feel like dirt. I sweare= I could be Obama and still feel inadequate around them. The way they dress, the hair! Damn them! And Damn an Indie Band! (upcoming lyric) I am looking for something more dangerous. See you tomorrow! SXSW motherfuckers.
Hear Us
2009-03-17
Tuesday Night
I tell you what, you low grade humanoids, the festivals have begun. We spent tonight at Beauty Bar (Booty Bar) and had some free drinks. Women groped us; Men admired our suits. And right now, back at home I am enjoying myself. I cooked some frozen pizza and I found some hot sauce in the pantry that had gone unnoticed for quite some time. Also, I put some extra craft cheese singles on my pizza before cooking it. The concoction tastes great. Yum Yum. We did a Woxy radio show a couple of days ago, maybe yesterday. That was some squirting fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment