This is Bas Rutten's self defense video. He is a very decorated mixed martial artist and now a respected commentator. He has some good points here. He is also a psychopath.
On another note, I talked to Britt Daniel from Spoon at Club DeVille. Now, I'm not talking a soul bonding, but we chatted for a second. He seems like a decent guy. I was wearing a blue suit, though. Who wouldn't want to talk to someone with enough balls to through on one of those in January. Thank God this is not New York, I would have been egged to death, right there. Enjoy, friends.
Some of my favorite quotes:
"I slit your throat"
"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin"
"Right away you say I'm sorry....No I'm not."
Really kids, this is kind of joke, but there are some great tips here. Mainly the head butt and groin strike. Those two.
Hear Us
2009-01-18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment