Hear Us

2009-06-18

Peta makes me mad, like Jesse James

PETA has condemned Obama. They're after him. He swatted a fly. Personally, I was impressed by the video. Jesus. It's a fucking fly.

I don't have much time to write this post. I've been really busy with school. Things like this, they call upon those long dorment springs of inner frustration to erupt into the bright sun with a flash of color and violence. My hands feel heavy, stuffed with gravel, the two want to make a thud on that someone's face. That ninny motherfucker.

Sorry I've been so busy with scholastic responsibilities. The studio looks great, right? I believe I'll visit the UT pool today. Across the way from the sparkling pool and over a fence there are construction workers tearing their backs and cutting their legs on exposed nails. And they can see us there, lounging by the pool. Never felt so good about myself in my life. So lucky I am. It was all luck. Things are not so bad, that's for sure. My car starts. It is not raining and my nose is not stuffed up. Construction workers should be protected better. The job is dangerous. Perhaps someday I'll be on the other side of the fence and my twenty year old UT ID won't get me in. I'll remember the silky water and the protuding bums of women coming up for breaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment