Whoever made this, Bravo! I am not sure what the video really means, but it includes tons of movies I love: Predator, The Goonies, Road Warrior, Blood Sport, Back to the Future...The list goes on. It feels like The Frontier Brothers are famous. Mash up videos start popping up. Also, there is some footage of me in high school, smiling at the camera and kissing my then girlfriend. The strangeness! I look so angelic. I don't know where that footage came from.
My favorite part is when Carl Weathers and Arnold do a strong arm handshake at the guitar solo spot. The beginning comes a close second. Enjoy! And thanks to whoever liked the song enough to make this video!
I gotta say, I don't look that bad compared to Mel.
Hear Us
2009-06-21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I Will make a response mash up to this...and it will straight up make you cry.
-Matt Schwartz
Post a Comment