Hear Us

2009-02-28

The Frontier Brothers in New York




I'll say it again like I said it last night - I miss my gun. I'm listening to With A Little Help From My Friends radio show coming out of U penn, a creation of my friend Jillian and a girl named Rosie. New York is great. We've been here a week. My blogging has been slack, many moments I have looked at my feet moving or something like that and thought that I should blog. Or maybe have a camera to my eyes like in that Prodigy song, Smack My Bitch Up. I haven't been smacking any though, just enjoying their company respectfully.

Two out of the four shows we played in New York, we opened for a comedy troupe called FUCT. I was a bit drunk off of their keg beer (free) and all I could say was, I fucking loved it! I fucking loved it!

I'll post a link to their website. www.fuct.com
The show features many naked people and nakedness in various forms. The opening video for the website is a poor example. (Update 1/3/09 website link is incorrect) What I saw was uncircumcised penises stuffed back between people's butt cheeks. Great stuff.

Then we had a space party at The Lightyear Saloon.
That is Emily.

That was good punch.

1 comment:

FUCTnyc said...

Hey guys,

Website is www.FUCTnyc.com

Thanks for the plug.

Post a Comment