Hear Us

2008-11-24

Recent Press Roundup: It's Hip To B Square

Weekly LA magazine CityBeat calls us for what we are, "sweaty, spandex-suited, intergalactic-romance geeks."

Los Angeles music bloggers, Classical Geek Theater (ha!), gives The Frontier Brothers a glowing live review. Did I mention how nice you're looking tonight, Classical Geek Theater? Your manners are so nice, you must have had a terrific mother.

Eenie Meenie Records digs on "How Do You Make Movies When You're Under The Sea." Hey Eenie Meenie, gives us a call. (You can reach me at 8179943131- I'll pretend I'm my secretary too.)

LA scenester, Feed Your Head, commands our attention and lists Space Punk Starlet in his top ten.

Marshall Galactic asks Go!Chicago, "How does it feel to get you’re a-s kicked by a dude in a shiny spandex suit?"

The Pasadena Weekly think they have us figure out. They don't.

Musicologist Everything Is Pop, Pop Is Everything posts a terrific article about The Kinks and gives us a name drop.

The Run-Off Groove calls our brand of rock'n'roll a "rugged one." Uh... hell yes!

Thank you world.
- Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment