Last night a little piece of hell broke loose in the sky outside of Nashville. Boy, what a storm. I did notice a few things, though. When moving into a driving rain, the drops become clearly defined at the last second and they look like a hundred or a thousand stars passing by. Also, in the thickest of it, I saw a strange thing. I could make out, just for a second, an object on the road as we drove over it. There was a little toad there, amidst the cars and trucks and howling rain, a toad hopping across the road. The toad appeared to be an albino one. Or maybe its dark, bumpy skin bleached out in the presence of the RV's white lights.
Hear Us
2009-08-05
Wednesday, August 5th, Morning
Very early wake up today. It's still raining from the night before. We played a great show in Nashville, but sadly we've sprung yet another flat tire. The nearest tire joint is about five miles. The trip should be relatively simple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it was frogger
Post a Comment