Last night I got kicked out of a gay bar. I don't feel like it was deserved. I had this mini bottle of tequila I bought in California on the last tour. I never drank it there, and since then I carried it with me all the time. I was waiting for the right time to drink it, a really special time. Everything had to be perfect. I decided that time was right last night. We went to this thing called Hillel, a jewish party where you could get free alcohol. I'm still not sure why they serve alcohol, being a religious organization, but fuck it, one more thing I like about jews.
Then we went to their bar tab at a bar called Peckerheads. Astoundingly, that was not the gay bar. It was lame. I talked infrequently to a nice girl. She moved on to some guy with a weird, pristine goatee. I'm positive he was ugly. Made me feel great. Naturally, I was wasted when we left that shit stain. The two other guys wanted to hit a gay club. I thought, why not. Maybe I'll get hit on there and it will improve my self-confidence.

No comments:
Post a Comment