Hear Us

2008-03-17

sxsw made me sick

March will go down in history. Did we record our first full length? Yes! When? In March! Did we spend four long days and nights walking up and down 6th street in spandex body suits regardless of temperature or temperament? Yes! When? In March! And after playing 3 shows in 5 hours on Saturday, my body finally decided that I should be sick. When?

In March.

I've got a terrible head cold and a stuffy nose. There are various fluids coming out of my throat. Luckily we have a couple days off.

So how did SXSW go?

Well...
- We were on MTV
- We were featured on superdeluxe.com http://www.superdeluxeblog.com/page/3/
- We played three awesome shows
- We did a photoshoot for Spin (no word on if it will be published)

So yeah - I feel pretty good about things.

Brett

1 comment:

Matthew Schuler said...

This is the video page of you guys...

http://www.superdeluxe.com/sd/contentDetail.do?id=D81F2344BF5AC7BBC5F87834634E743A6761DFAE63FACCE0

Post a Comment