Instant hand sanitizer with Shea Butter. What is Shea Butter and why would I pay a dollar to apply any form of butter to my hands? They had this stuff in the checkout lane, like it was a hot product. It took forever to dry off, which I did not expect. Regular hand sanitizer dissipates instantly. The butter left a thin film behind. It smelled like the bathroom in a five star hotel. The instant sanitizing was rendered moot because my hands were still covered in shea butter.
Hear Us
2008-02-28
Shea Butter
Instant hand sanitizer with Shea Butter. What is Shea Butter and why would I pay a dollar to apply any form of butter to my hands? They had this stuff in the checkout lane, like it was a hot product. It took forever to dry off, which I did not expect. Regular hand sanitizer dissipates instantly. The butter left a thin film behind. It smelled like the bathroom in a five star hotel. The instant sanitizing was rendered moot because my hands were still covered in shea butter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment