Hear Us

2006-11-20

Lyrics: T.E.S.S.

technicalelectronicsupersonicrobot (t.e.s.s.)
from space punk starlet

She’s running down the road in the back of my mind, yeah.
She’s got some pretty big tires and she’s trying to find me.
She’s got the best damn chip in the world and she’s ready to use it.
She’s got a nasty arsenal and she’s gonna abuse it.

But I’ll admit it, I’m in love with a robot.
It doesn’t matter if you’re not.
Because I am.

I’ll chase you to ends of the earth, until the fair gods fall! I’ll fry my circuits because I’m burning for you! If we loved! If we loved! Stay with me!
She’s a TechnicalElectronicSuperSonic robot. T.E.S.S.
She’s a sexy machine. She keeps her wires clean, yeah.
When she told me I was hot, I said, “you’ve got a nice bot, yourself.”

But I’ll admit it, I’m in love with a robot.
It doesn’t matter if you’re not.
Because I am!

Why don’t you love me anymore?
I don’t have circuits, but I’ve got what you’re looking for. Stay with me.
I don’t have switches, but you still turn me on. Stay with me.
T.E.S.S., You’re a sexy robotron. If we loved.
T.E.S.S. Why don’t you love me anymore?
Because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment