Hear Us

2009-05-20

Tomahawk found, Sad encounter with stranger

I think my last post was really funny. I can't stop chuckling about it. Have you ever seen your ex in public and have that person look completely horrified to see you. That happened tonight. I just gave a meek wave. What I got back was her patented weird face. It's a basic facial expression - she's either shocked, depressed, angry, or confused. I got that one.

Speaking of meekness, I really don't like Jimmy Kimmel. I want to know how he got that job. I don't have tv, so I don't ever stumble across his show, but I do see advertisements. He's got this meek, puppy dog smile spread across a billboard. I want to choke him with his tie.

Look at this tomahawk I found in my yard yesterday. It's covered in tar. I think it's tar. Could be dried blood now that I think of it. I've got an alibi. I spent that afternoon trying to find a cholula hot sauce.

1 comment:

the mederman said...

Don't worry Marshall, it's tar. It's not a tomahawk, it's a type of roofing hammer.

Post a Comment