The final sprint. It was St. Louis to Fort Worth yesterday in a grueling drive managed mostly by Marshall Galactic. The tour is over - 11 shows, 2 tickets, 3400 miles, and sixty shots later - my back from all the driving!
We started the tour unsure of what to expect. It was our first extensive run as a band and we were naturally nervous. Luckily, the whole thing was a big hairy success. We discovered, to our great pleasure, that The Frontier Brothers are already well known around the country. Our music is moving people in the very ways that we have hoped for. Marshall, Travis, and I - we want to make authentic music. We're uninterested in trends, as they have a habit of passing. Instead, we simply write songs that make sense to us. I think its going to take off. I really do.
2 comments:
Guys, I'm so happy to hear the tour was a success. I can't wait to hear more of the new songs and catch up when I get back to the States
word.
Post a Comment