Hear Us

2007-08-26

Lyrics: Get Up Go

Get Up Go

From Space Punk Starlet (Oct. 2008)

I called you up on the screen at night
Got blue exactly you want me to
I've been this quiet calculation inside of you
For if lonesome is true, I see through you.

But don't you think you might
Come on like a revolution
Playing in the dark and frightful night
Meddling my constitution a little bit!

Her face was all over the TV screens
From the time that I was messed up inside
And if its alright with you its alright with me
If you want to believe, then believe me
believe me, believe me, believe!

But come on start a fire!
Kiss me but leave my wallet in my pocket.
If its about trust I must
Be the most permanent king this land has seen.

But if you don't call me
I will take it as a sign
That you've gone and left me
Far behind.

To be free as a bird.
Get up go!
When you're down.
Get up go!
Get up go!
Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment